2015 Dodge SRT Barracuda Concept
2015 SRT Barracuda
2015 SRT Barracuda Dodge prepares to release as the first SRT models, Dodge Challenger is produced as a substitute for a will release on in 2014, 2015 SRT Barracuda certainly will be more updates in the interior, exterior and engine. We will discuss about the exterior and engine 2015 SRT Barracuda used.
2015 SRT Barracuda on the exterior will be amended, among these changes is
- Challenger wheelbase reduced by more than six inches long and close to the whole..
- At the rear track and overall width will slightly shrink a few inches.
- Weight whole body will reach 250 to 300 pounds.
2015 SRT Barracuda CAFE requirements will determine, among the powertrain specification will be further expanded to put new Tigershark 2.4-liter, inline-four will likely be pressed. On the engine 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 get a direct injection at the right time.
Our spies say that there will be some 2015 SRT Barracuda different possibilities are: a large platform car is shortened (LC or E-EVO) and the second is Alfa Romeo’s new D-size platform currently under development. Possible engine used is a new supercharged 6.2-liter Hemi that produces 490 horsepower to achieve 540 horsepower, is amazing.
2015 SRT Barracuda users comments
- “Shave another 500 lbs off, give us a 6-speed manual, and get us 600 hp under the hood, and price it under $30K. Don’t wimp it out like the new Dart, and don’t lose the very retro styling of the 70′s ‘Cudas.”
- “6.2 liters and 500 HP is not much. but it will sound like nothing else and sure feel even better. looking forward to this car! ”
- “there’s no need for massage chairs in such a car. the engine does a great job at that. plus the satisfaction and joy when listening to that symphony. ”
- “there is a big difference between european/import cars and american ones. this is quite well shown in one of the fast and furious movies, when preparing for a race. the import car had a high RPM rate and a sharp sound, while the muscle ”
- “seeing this car makes me think about 2 things: 1/4 mile and stop-lights. ”
Source : Caranddriver